We are only able to issue free school meal vouchers to the children who are registered with Brent Council for free school meals. This means that if you have not applied for free school meals for your younger children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 then you will not receive a voucher for those children. You will need to apply for free school meals by clicking here.
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit – if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
Vouchers for Easter will be sent out via Edenred.