Academies have a wide-range of policies and procedures, developed following statutory and regulatory guidance. They are reviewed on a regular basis by E-ACT.
Our Board of Trustees is responsible for approving statutory policies and the remainder are approved by our Executive Leadership team.
Our policies are listed below:
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy 2023-24
- Complaints Policy
- Early Years Foundation Policy
- E-ACT Equal Opportunities Policy
- E-ACT Health and Safety Policy
- E-ACT Lettings Policy
- E-ACT Online Safety Policy
- E-ACT Relationships Education (Primary) Policy
- E-ACT Position Statement Relationships Education
- E-ACT Pupil Mental Health and Wellbeing Policy 2023-2025
- E-ACT Pupil Attendance Policy 2023-24
- E-ACT Educational Visits Policy 2024
- Pupil Behaviour Policy 2023-24
- Pupil Premium Policy
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities and Learning Policy
- Supporting Students with Medical Needs Policy
All trust-wide policies followed by our academy can be found on the trust website by clicking here.