Academies have a wide-range of policies and procedures, developed following statutory and regulatory guidance. They are reviewed on a regular basis by E-ACT.
Our Board of Trustees is responsible for approving statutory policies and the remainder are approved by our Executive Leadership team.
Our policies are listed below:
- Behaviour, Anti-Bullying and Exclusions Policy
- Capability Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy
- Code of Conduct (Employee)
- Concerns and Complaints Policy
- Curriculum Policy
- Data Protection Policy for Staff
- Disciplinary Policy and Procedure
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Equality and Diversity Policy
- Grievance Policy and Procedure
- Health and Safety Policy
- Pupil Premium Policy
- Relationships Education
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities – Learning Policy
- Supporting Students with Medical Needs Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy + Procedure
All trust-wide policies followed by our academy can be found on the trust website by clicking here.