At Braintcroft E-Act Primary academy we will ensure every child in our care is provided with the best opportunities where they are able to develop a love for learning so that they can reach their full potential and achieve.
Braintcroft E-Act Primary Academy aims are for every child to ‘Strive for Success‘ through our core values of ‘SPIRIT‘. We will ensure every child in our care fosters a love for learning so that they can become happy, resilient and independent learners. They will achieve this by being in a stimulating, rich and safe environment where their well-being and mental health is supported.
We are committed to providing inclusive teaching that not only aims to inspire but will challenge and motivate all of our students.
We will do this by ensuring we:
- Prepare our children for their future life in an ever changing world.
- Achieve high educational standards and outcomes, driven by all pupils making outstanding progress.
- Maintain the highest expectations of all our staff and pupils with regard to teaching, learning and behaviour.
- Nurture a positive attitude to learning.
- Engage all children through an inspirational and challenging curriculum that offers a range of opportunities and experiences and reflects their diverse, cultural heritage and identity.
- Establish positive and meaningful relationships with our families, local community, E-ACT academies and the wider community.
- Ensure parents are fully engaged with their child’s learning, providing regular opportunities to meet the teacher whilst ensuring an open door policy is always maintained.
- Foster a safeguarding culture which goes over and above our statutory duties.
At Braintcroft E-ACT Primary Academy everything is underpinned by our core values ‘SPIRIT‘:
- Success: We will try to be the best that we can be.
- Perseverance:We will try and try again and never give up.
- Integrity: We will always be honest and do the right thing.
- Resilience: We will overcome obstacles and difficult challenges.
- Independence: We will learn to do things by ourselves.
- Thoughtfulness: We will always think about others. We will think about their needs and feelings.