Our mission is to create a highly regarded academy where all achieve their potential.
We will do this by ensuring we:
- Achieve high educational standards and outcomes, driven by all pupils making outstanding progress
- Maintain the highest expectations of our teachers and pupils with regard to teaching, learning and behaviour
- Create a happy, safe nurturing and inclusive environment, where all want to come and enjoy learning and develop as enthusiastic and independent learners
- Engage all children through an inspirational and challenging curriculum that offers a range of opportunities and experience
- Establish positive and meaningful relationships with our families, local community, E-ACT academies and the wider community
How do we achieve these goals?
At Braintcroft E-ACT Primary Academy everything is underpinned by our core values spirit:
- Value achievement across the curriculum
- Provide innovative teaching that is provided by highly motivated, caring and committed staff
- Monitor and assess children regularly to ensure that their needs are met
- Provide an exciting and stimulating curriculum focused around active learning
- Ensure parents are fully engaged with their child’s learning, providing regular opportunities to meet the teacher whilst ensuring an open door policy is always maintained
- Provide an ethos of support, challenge and encouragement to succeed
- Work in partnership with parents and the community