Our E-ACT Ambassador team is made up of parents and community members who share a great passion for supporting and working with our academy.
This is an exciting and unique role at the heart of our academy. Ambassadors collaborate, network and forge links with the local community to inspire pupils to raise their aspirations.
Working closely with the headteacher and supported by the national governance team and trustees, ambassadors also support our community hub to ensure children are getting the support they need at home.
Led by a chairperson, ambassador teams meet a minimum of once per term and have at least two parent ambassadors. They play a vital role in sharing parents, pupils and the community voice with trustees.
On occasion, ambassadors may also be invited to sit on complaint hearings and hearings for permanent exclusions.
If you would like to become an ambassador, please contact the Headteacher or the chair of ambassadors by emailing: Farina.Begum@e-act.org.uk. You can also contact the national governance team for further information at: governance@E-ACT.org.uk.
Other important documents on the trust website include:
- Member and trustee register and declared interests
- E-ACT’s Scheme of Delegation
- Annual Report
- Articles of Association
- Master Funding Agreement
All of these documents can be found by clicking here.
As we work hard to develop collaboration for E-ACT schools across the trust, our ambassadors are made up of members from both E-ACT schools: The Crest Academy and Braintcroft Academy.
Our E-ACT Ambassador members are:
- Omar Hussain– Co Chair and Parent Ambassador
- Dilnashin Elawel – Co Chair and Community Ambassador
- Andrea Rosewell – Headteacher (Braintcroft E-Act Primary Academy)
- Gamel Goma – Deputy Headteacher
- Akeem Edwards – Assistant Headteacher and Designated Safeguarding Lead (Braintcroft E-Act Primary Academy)
- James Carter – Teacher Representative (Braintcroft E-Act Primary Academy)
- Lamia Miezou – Teacher Representative (Braintcroft E-Act Primary Academy)
- Hanan Alkoret – Parent Representative
- Emanuele Vasconcelos Requelme – Parent Representative